I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, September 24, 2004

this morning we all got up, got pretty, and went to work with todd. i made mila go because i didn't dare to drive their brand new shiney car in an unfamiliar area that is notorious for crazy drivers. i have to say we all looked good. mila was wearing a very pretty new silk shirt she bought for her birthday thing on saturday (which was last night), todd was wearing a suit (because he had a meeting with a corporal or general or something), and i was wearing black pants and a purple top that matched my purse. we got there and i decided to call mila and i 'todd's girls' because we were just following him around, not talking to anyone unless he introduced us. then i met with candy, who is head of the tech writing dept. a very nice woman who says she may have a position for me in the next few months. she LOVED my resume and she and i chatted off the record about all kinds of things. she asked me how much notice i would need to move down. she discussed starting salaries for me. let's put it this way if she did offer me a job i wouldn't be able to refuse it. it's not a TON of money, but a lot more than what i'm making now. it would basically just be proofreading. kinda boring, yes.....but i could get braces. that's the trade off.

mila and i then went to lunch at SBC cafe. i had a turkey foccacia sandwich and mila had a roasted veggie panini. yum. then we came back here, watched a few episodes of 'the vicar of dibley' and now she's sleeping on my bed. where will i nap?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home