I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, September 19, 2004

This might come as a shock to you but I've never had a facial, a manicure OR a pedicure. Hmm. My husband has had all three, I think he's even had all three in one appointment. I cooked all weekend which was so much fun. Friday I made apple pie and rolls for my inlaws, and a blueberry pie for my cigar box delivery guy. Saturday JK went to Pembroke. Maddy's game was cancelled so me, jen and the kids went to lincoln and did the town. We came back, made blueberry pie, canned tomatoes and had a lovely evening with JK and Leigh. We had slightly wrong mojitos (wrong because we used coke instead of club soda), but they were very tasty. We had pizza and watched movies. (American Movie and Waiting for Guffman). A good time was had by all. Oh yeah we watched Coven too of course, which was excellent.

Today JK had fire training. We had blueberry muffins and omelettes for brekky with GG and Leigh. That's about it I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home