I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, September 13, 2004

so you know what I did Friday, but just to let you know I severely burned my tongue on the chinese food broccoli on friday so I've been suffering ever since, it's bearable today, almost gone in fact except in a couple of places.

Saturday we drove home packed picked up the kids and headed Downeast for the Kilby cookout. We visited with Don and Norma for a couple of hours then went to the BBQ where we had a good time. There were many kids there so our children had fun too! However, keep in mind that Isaiah had two scooby movies that he hadn't watched yet, waiting for him at home, so he was KIND OF impatient when he thought about it.

We spent the night at Robinson's and Isaiah was mad about that till he realized the cabin had a lot of good hiding places, so he forgot about scooby for the night.

We got up sunday, packed up and went to Eastport. Eastport is in the middle of a real estate boom, all these old people from out of state are buying all the houses and fixing them up. I couldn't believe what a change there has been in just one year.

We came home and half unpacked, watched football and that's about it. Last night JK actually watched the most ignorant television show ever produced. It was on ABC, something about a billion dollars, it was basically an hour of Tom Bergeron opening 7 envelopes. I couldn't really believe how boring and stupid it was and that JK was actually watching it. I was reading.

After the guy DIDN"T win a billion dollars (you couldn't guess he didn't could you?) We watched O Brother and went to bed. Today weve been taking care of summer shit and I"m doing laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home