I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, September 20, 2004

So Jen came down last night after football. We watched 60 minutes or something and had the best burgers EVER. I think I might have to have another at some point. We watched an hour or so of the Emmy's then went to sleep. I thought Sharon Stone looked the best, though I won't say best dressed, just best overall.

So this a.m. Jen and I watched the Izaac Mizrahi show. Conan was the guest. We learned that the ascot is in, as advertised in this weeks NYT Magazine, so see? When I recommended RR wear an ascot to that wedding it wasn't completely out of line. However, you straight guys should just ignore the ascot cause Izaac says it's a "gay man thing". Which I didn't realize they had gay style and straight style, but now I know don't I. Tyler Sean and John will all be getting ascots from me for xmas this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home