I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

so in no particular order, this is my trip to sanford:

i went to wendy's to get lunch.

i went to shaw's to get shit for supper. i love that shaws over there. it's brand new, has everything in the world, including a HUGE organic section. it's clean and has wide aisles and lots of employees around to help you find stuff. it also has 3 self-check out machines. so i was doing that. this guy came and took my basket and said 'have a nice day'. and i said 'thanks'. a few seconds later he looked at me and said 'have a nice day'. and i thought he didn't hear me so i looked at him and said 'thanks.' then he walked around and looked at me and came up to me and said 'have a nice day.' and i said 'um, thanks.' and he got in my face and said 'why don't you wish me one?' so i said 'um, you too.' and left.

i went to this place called Magnolia to get a mani. they said i needed an appt AND they were gonna charge me 20 bucks for JUST a mani, no french or nothin! so i asked them where else in town did nails. they gave me directions to this place but on the way i found another place (they were asians, amy) and got a french mani. the girl did a great job. the guy working there was very impressed with his new cell phone.

i bought this phone/answering machine at marden's in lincoln on saturday but when i opened it last night it became clear to me that someone had bought two phones, put the cheap one in the expensive box, and returned it for cash, because when i opened the box it was not the phone advertised. so i took it back to sanford today. they were very nice about it and comiserated with me. so at mardens i bought a box of christmas cards (not a GREAT bargain...16 for 3.50), a roll of generic christmas wrap, a roll of scooby doo christmas wrap, and a dark chocolate bar for mila's birthday. i looked at halloween cards but they were very picked over. all the employees were on the floor unpacking 'florida boxes' which is what they said to every person walking by.....'these are the florida boxes'.,....'we're unpacking the florida boxes'.......'what's in your florida boxes?'......obviously this is a big event. i only saw them unpack some lamps and some candles in gift boxes...nothing that was worth anything at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home