I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

orlie and I set up the telescope and got it to work a little. Then I went home and the kids had a sleepover. JK and I watched Yojimbo again and went to bet very early (10ish). Woke up yesterday, had coffee and took M to the Springfield fair. The boy WOULD NOT go, though I have no idea why. Just stubborn I guess. We had a lot of fun at the fair. M and I went on ALL the rides. 2 haunted houses, the scrambler, the flying teacup thingy and M went on the Hi Jacker, but I didn't. She found a couple of rides that she went on 12 times. It was good because there were no lines. I had taco salad and a few of M's fries. she had popcorn, a slushy, a snow cone, a hot dog, 2 things of fries a fried dough and an orange soda. JK had a sausage. We stayed ALL DAY! We watched the woodman's contest and the demolition derby. We looked at all the horses and chickens. Maddy had interesting observations about all the animals. We saw 10,000,000 people we knew, but I have to admit JK knew a lot more people than I did given the large presence of misc. fire dept personnel from Lee, Springfield and Topsfield and an uncanny number of people from downeast at the fair. A very good time was had by all although I got a sunburn on my cheeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home