I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

ok so I can start with Saturday night. So sat. night I watched Yojimbo or most of it anyway, and I thought it was excellent! It was very "fistful of dollars" so if you like spaghetti westerns (which I do) you will love Yojimbo. I need to check which film was made first because they were so similar. Sunday Leigh came for breakfast and we had omelettes again. Leigh and I drank MANY cups of coffee, watched MTP and George, also got ready for the partay. Thank you to everyone who showed up for the boys birthday. He loves his gifts. He already has all the halloween dec's all tested and arranged. He LOVES that flying bat. The kids and I left right after Emily because the boy wanted to try stuff out. JK and Amy stayed at camp for what a hear was a few rousing games of Yahtzee in which the boys won all three games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home