I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, September 27, 2004

i have no shoe news.

yesterday on my flight home i sat next to a mom and her 9 month old baby. the baby loved me. she grabbed me and petted me and put her fingers in my mouth and wanted me to hold her. and she and i read vanity fair together. then the taxi guy was foreign and didn't know where wolcott street was so i had to tell him and he had the LONGEST fingernails i've ever seen on a guy. i was mildly sick. went to the halloween store--don't tell beav i told him i promised to wait for him-- and saw a former student there. there was lots of cool stuff. i got a nyt to read in ct this week. at hannaford....not the halloween store. came back to amy's and this guy who's running for state legislature was going door to door scouting the neighborhood...amy was nice enough to call me out because he was cute. and good news, he's a dem. went to friendly's for suppah, and watched the funniest show ever...wife swap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home