I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Well, Leigh wrapped up last night pretty well didn't she. Friday night M had practice so I went to Howland. My car broke down on the bridge on the way home. Of course there was a soccer game and practice so all the world needed to cross the bridge. Luckily I didn't hold up traffic very long because a very nice person that most of you probably know towed me off. His last name is Fisher. He's probably 6 or 7 years younger than I, but he recognized me and called me dear every other word. M and I waited 15 minutes or so but then the car magically started so we waited a minute and drove off....only to stall out again at Dudley's. I called JK to come rescue us, pushed the car out of the middle of the intersection and waited as long as it takes to drive from Btown to W Enfield. I Left my car at P n C over night because it wouldn't run. Ralphie and Orlie fixed it for me on Saturday - alternator of course. Saturday Suzy and I went to East Mill for the soccer game in which the Howlers (maddy calls them) lost 4-1. I should note that they played very well considering they didn't have most of their 6th graders (who had another game) and several other kids weren't there as well. Maddy played most of the second half (wing) and ran her little butt off going after the ball. Suzy and I had the best doughnuts ever at the soccer game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home