I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Saturday, September 04, 2004

." answered the second

Here is a good bedtime story. Maybe Liam would like it.

The Alien Invaders
by Maddy

One day I was at my friend Lany's birthday party, when an enormous U.F. O. landed on the lawn. "DONUTS!" The aliens said. "DONUTS!!! AHHH!!!!" everyone screamed and ran for their lives! "Why did they run away?" asked the first alien. "I don't know." replied the second alien. "All we wanted was some donuts. It's not like we caused an invasion."

"Yes, it is." remnded the first alien.

"Oh." answered the second. "I guess we have to go back to mars."

"I agree" sighed the first alien. But they didn't go back. They hid in the bushes instead.

"AHHHH!" A chorus of 'ahhs' rang out.

"You're shaped like donuts!" Lany laughed.

The aliens looked down. "The earthling is right!" the first alien giggled.

"We both look like chocolate donuts with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles!" laughed the second alien.

Finally we went to the amusement park and stayed for the rest of the day.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home