I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, September 24, 2004

Amy bought 24 packs of crayola's for Isaiah's entire class. I finally convinced him to take them to school. He only agreed if Maddy would actually take them. I think he distributed them though. Amy I have thank you's from the entire class. I will post some of the highlights.

"Dear Isaiah's ant thak you for the crayongs. Thar very nice and sharp I like them alot. From Karl."

Let me know if you need translations. I'll scan the best few and post them.

JK and I had pasta and sauce for dinner. He had fire training last night. I visited suzanne for a minute and folded laundry afterwards at home. I, too, watched survivor. I'm was glad to see Dolly get voted off. I always like it when someone that thinks they are in control gets voted out. It's the first rule of survivor, never let everyone think you're in charge. What I did not understand was why they let anyone squeamish try to execute the chicken. They should have had Dolly do that, since she's used to slaughtering sheep. After that I went to bed, but I thought Russell Crowe was singing on PBS. Does he have a band?

Oh, yeah, I did read the New Yorker last night and I've decided I'm going to see EVERY Jude Law movie that is out this fall, so leigh, let me know when they're at the cheap place and we'll go on wednesdays after yoga! I'm leaving it up to you to notify me and I'll treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home