I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Yesterday I got up quite early (didn't really sleep much at all at Suzanne's) and got ready to head to Bangor. I made coffee I think and had a cup then went down to the Thurlow and watched MXC with Ralph. He gave the kids ice cream for breakfast. MXC was a riot. I loved it, just one more excuse for me to get Directtv. Oh yeah I watched Iron Chef and Celebrity Poker in the wee hours of Friday night.

Went home, showered and shaved, changed threw clean clothes on the kids and hopped in the trail-experienced jeep and headed to Bangor. First stop - Marden's, where we immediately ran into Leigh Ellen and Gram (heretofore referred to as LEG), shopped and shopped. Bought: pumpkin halloween decoration $3.99, Nike cleats for M $12.99, Two long sleeved tshirts $3.99 each, 4 childrens toothbrushes $1 each, a travel kit with nail clipper, tweezer and tiny scissors $.88) I think that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home