I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, August 30, 2004

trippin' continued....

Red and Karen loved the campsite and unpacked their gear. Throughout the trip everyone was impressed with my medical preparedness as I had remedies for EVERY ailment that we encountered. Muscle aches - tylenol. Extreme gas - mylanta. I took one dose out of everything in my medicine cabinet with the exception of children's stuff, so if you've ever seen my medicine cabinet you know i have cures for everything from minor scrapes and bruises to brain tumors.

Karen cooked a delish meal of veggies chicken and rice for dinner. We had baby brownies for dessert and we had cocktails at some point. The boys had beer, the girls had mandarin vodka and cran/raspberry juice with a twist of lemon. DELISH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home