I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, August 30, 2004

Thursday night we turned in early because we were both exhausted and we fell instantly asleep. We got up quite early because we had to meet our friends at Rippogenus Ranger station at 10 a.m. So we had coffee and breakfast and had a very nice paddle back across the lake. NO wind, NO ripples so we cruised. The paddle that took us an hour and fifteen minutes the night before only took us 45 minutes. We saw one cow moose. We loaded the canoe on the jeep and headed to Northeast Carry to buy toothbrushes (the ONLY thing I actually forgot to bring. I fashioned one out of emergency first aid kit gauze for the previous night and morning brushings). Then we went to Roll Dam where I was to wait with the canoe while JK went back to the ranger station to get Karen and REd. So I waited there alone for 2 hours. I forgot my New Yorker AND my book in my car back in suzanne's driveway so I had a Northeast Sporting Journal to read. Let me tell you that was NOT pleasant. All this right wing wacko shit that I can't stand for two whole damn hours. I was quite revved up by the time they got back, but I controlled myself and didn't rave about one article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home