I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

That HDROTD sounds tasty but I wonder if there is anything you could substitute for Hot Dogs.

I am, now, officially, a soccer mom! I'm going shopping for my new minivan this afternoon. M has practice again tomorrow night. I got some pretty good action shots last night which I will post in due time. I'm going to start working on the 2005 MI Illustrated calendar so if you have and extremely cute pics of my kids please email them to me (or mail them) I'll return them. Also if you want to be on the calendar list please submit your request. The format will be a little different this year but how I'm not sure. I'll have to discuss it with my production assistants.

Soccer was fun, I got to hang out with Howland people for two hours. John said he officially felt like a parent hanging around with other parents doing parent things. All the parents were there hanging out on car hoods talking about where they'd been and what they'd done since we last saw each other in high school. After practice we checked out Janelle's house and thought that, although it had a few minor flaws, it is a very good house for her, so we hope she buys it.

After that we took M for an ice cream. She - vanilla soft serve, JK - coffee soft serve, me - two licks of JK's. Then we came home. The kids decided to have a sleepover at gram's. JK and I came home and had supper - pasta, hamburger, sauce, and watched the olympics.

Tonight we're going to watch Yokimbo, oh, wait, if we do it will be very late because tonight is bridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home