I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, August 30, 2004

so Sunday morning we got up and had a leisurely pot of coffee and breakfast, smoked salmon, eggs, sausage, rolls fruit, whatever you felt like. I had coffee fruit and a little salmon and eggs. We packed up and took off with a much lighter canoe since we didn't have to carry wood or water any longer, and we had eaten most of the food. The weather was perfect the current was strong. We got really close to a moose cow and 3 otters. None of them minded sharing the river with us one bit. We stopped in chesuncook village and had a root beer float which was ok, then we found our taxi and got driven down the lake in a motor boat where we met the jeep. Karen and I had to wait with the boats while the MEN went for the other car. We talked and napped. The talked and went for a beer someplace while we were sitting in the sun for 2.5 hours. We all packed up and headed for home. I was exhausted by the time I hit the doorstep, however, I did manage to watch some of the olympics. I"m glad it's over so I can get back to my Netflix (or the convention, whatever looks more interesting)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home