I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

So, I got info on yoga from Sandy and I have all these choices. My first decision is if I want to take a yoga-pilates workshop on Aug 29., now I'd like to do it except that I'm allegedly going camping that weekend and if I don't go camping then it's the folk festival - no , wait, the folk festival will be over because it's 6 p.m., so if these people cancel this camping trip I'm going to be angry unless they do it this week.

Next I have to decide if I want to take yoga on wednesday or saturday, I guess there's no choice , really is there. I have to email Sandy and see if I shoudl take introductory or beginner, probably beginner though. So that's wednesdays, but I'd like to try pilates too and that's mondays, but I can't really do that can I because then I'd have pilates, bridge, yoga, soccer practice M,T, W, and TH and that's way too busy isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home