I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, August 30, 2004

OK so at 12:30 JK and I took off with the loaded jeep and headed for the north country. We drove straight to Millinocket and stopped at the Shop and Save there for a few provisions. I bought Olive oil, some rubbermaid thing to store it in, a couple of sandwiches and Absolute Mandarin. No, wait, I didn't get the vodka because I got CARDED and had left my license in the jeep and JK had gone elsewhere to get gas so I was robbed. GIVE ME A BREAK. At 40 you should be able to have a tatoo or something so you don't have to carry your flipping ID with you every where you go. Of course I did look pretty juvenile in my orange old navy shirt and shiny light blue Supergirl baseball had, but there were gray hairs sticking out so I thought I'd get by with it. Apparently I did not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home