I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

My Itinerary by Rachael

Tomorrow afternoon JK and I will head to Lobster lake to camp for one night alone we will leave the campsite set up for Friday. Friday we will leave camp (left up) and head to Rip(pogenous (sp?)) Dam and meet our friends "Red" and "Karen" who will be canoeing with us. We will drive to Roll Dam and paddle back to Lobster Lake. 13 miles or something. We will spend the night at LL. Karen will be cooking dinner. Saturday morning we will get up and have brekky and head down the river to another campsite, where I'm not really sure but JK has that all worked out. Saturday night I will be cooking garlic mashed taters, something green (undecided at this point) and seduction steak, though I don't intend to seduce or be seduced by anyone. I'm bringing brownies for dessert. Sunday morning we will have breakfast and head to Chesuncook Village where we will be water taxied to Rip Dam again. For drinks I'm bringing vodka and frozen lemonade and cranberry juice boxes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home