I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, August 19, 2004

My first movie theater movie was Pippi Longstocking at the Grand in Ellsworth. My first drive in was War of the Worlds/Star Wars double feature.

As for the blue gert, I'd imagine it will all be over by Monday. Congratulations to you on sticking with it.

No news from WW on the house.

Soccer practice tonight.

Bridge report:

Bridge was held at the home of Helen. Did you know it was Dean's 80th birthday on Monday? The cards STUNK. I didn't win any prizes. Aunt Faye won High and Goose. I don't remember who was low, oh, it was Gram. The snack was popcorn and the treat was Helen's famous date squares. The coffee was superb. (Dean made it). A good time was had by all. Next week bridge will be at Suzanne's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home