I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, August 23, 2004

More bad news for people who like bad news

Hello all,

Well, Unfortunately Jennifer didn't get either of the jobs she interviewed for last week- York was supposed to call today if they were interested and they didn't. I am considering calling the italian "plumbers" that my dad knows in PA and seeing if they can do anything to the stupid people at York.

The day did start off well- we slept late, had turkey sandwiches, and then Mila, Jenn and I went to the movies. They saw "De-Lovely" and I saw "Garden State". I LOVED Garden state- beautiful, artsy and moody with great indie music. Plus Nathalie Portman can really act. A great film. From the negative comments that emerged from Jenn and Mila I guess I made the right choice.

However, as the time passed and no call came, the day definitely became bleh- I felt VERY much like Isaiah "NOTHING is going my way today!!"

Hopefully denial and great company will turn things around tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home