I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm very anxious to hear from Jen. I wonder when or if I should call her or if she'll call me?

I talked to Jimmy this a.m., he was in the hospital with heart problems, but it appears he's going to be ok. I miss that old guy sometimes.

Welp, the trips all set. Gram and I are going to take an expedition down route 1 on Labor Day weekend. These are our planned destinations so far:

We will drive to Topsfield and head to Calais then we will drive through Eastport and visit the mustard mill, next reversing falls in Pembroke and then Quoddy Head lighthouse and Quoddy village. Of course it's tempting to go to St. Stephens to the Ganong chocolate facotry when your in Calais and to go to Campobello when you're in Lubec, but you have to resist because we have so much to do. I have to get the map out to make sure we're not going to miss anything major. After Lubec we will head down route one and make stops in Castine, Ellsworth and who knows where else. We predict we'll spend one night north of Rockland. Friday night we're spending with Tom and Angela and we're making them take us to a GREAT restaurant! Primo. http://www.primorestaurant.com/home.cfm

We may go to the Farnsworth if Gram wants to on Saturday but we need to hit Wiscasset around lunch time so we have have a lobster roll there. Then we'll head to Portland where we will visit with Peter and stay in a hotel somewhere. I'm suggesting peter and I take gram out for something casual but delicious in Portland for dinner then we drink coffee all night! Sunday morning we will visit Gram's friend in wells and probably head home. Doesn't it sound like a blast?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home