I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Blog poll results

I don't know if I responded to the question posed a couple of days ago, but just for the record- I HATE snakes. HATE them. Spiders are not nearly as bad.

I think Fig is annoying.

I am usually just a butter man for toast, but I do love cinnamon toast. I'm struggling with the concept of peanut butter on toast- I mean, I like toasted Peanut butter and jelly, but toast with butter cinnamon AND peanut butter? Wow.

About Liam- just go ahead and destroy the idea that he has control over his destiny- I mean, that's something that he'd better get over sooner rather then later. I would suggest reading him some calvinist philosophy- He needs to get the idea of predestination. Besides- early childhood trauma is a must for every sucessful adult- if Liam doesn't have a early childhood trauma now, he might grow up to be a happy individual. I'm sure Robert Smith had his blue gert taken away- and look at him now- he's a rock star! Don't deprive Liam of stardom.

Blog poll: the reason that people come near you when you don't want them to is the same reason why cats flock to people that HATE cats. I think your body emits some sort of pheremone that tells life forms "hey- come bother me even if I don't want you to"





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home