I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Blog poll results:

I'd do JA but I would have to put a gag over her mouth so she couldn't talk- her voice is so annoying.

That was quite a large chimpmunk that Max brought in today- he brought it right to Jennifer too- quite funny. Then he let it down and it ran away- he caught it again and then Jennifer convinced him to take it outside- he's now sleeping with a huge grin on his face.

I HATE Moulin rouge- I agree with Leigh- the first five minutes and I was done- especially when they started to murder Nirvana songs.

Fight club is amazing- if you haven't seen it, go rent it or put it at the top of your netflix list- you won't regret it.

I'm currently about to go to Portland to see a seadogs game with Jennifer, A-lo and UNK. The weather looks good, thank blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home