I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

so last night i went to the Bridal Shower which featured small sandwiches, chips and dip, punch and cake. It was wonderful and Becky got lots of fabulous gifts and prizes. I got to make the ribbon hat.

Came home and watched the DNC with JK. We had steak with sauteed asparagus and summer squash for dinner. It was very good. Mr. Carter gave a wonderful speech. Everyone will criticize Bill today saying his speech wasn't strong enough etc., but that just proves that they just don't get it so I'm not going to explain because I know all of you DO get it.

This am I woke up at the crack of 4:30 and let the damned chickens out. Slept more then got up at 6:15 and went for a bike ride (6 miles). I almost killed myself because I didn't take any water with me and a Bull really wanted to trounce me. Alas I made it home alive and only walked the bike about 20 steps. John thought I was going to explode but I didn't. 30 situps and I'm good to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home