I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, July 22, 2004

ok around 2 Maddy and I made a flying trip to lincoln. We went to the bank, the grocery store and bought volcano supplies. Then we came home. I packed up the kids and we went to Lincoln - we were going to gg's to swim. They decided they were hungry so we went to mcdonald's, checked out a house for ww then went to gg's for an hour. They swam and played with Willie. We met GG's new neighbor the very cute basset hound. Maybe that's what I should get for a dog, except they're so stinky, other than that I think they would be perfect. Then we went to moms where i was told to immediately go to Cheryl's, so I did. We talked Cake, then Ralph showed up and talked trash can turkeys and building bbq pits. I almost said something I shouldn't have and so did cheryl, but we both caught ourselves. Ralph has made a 25 year collage to hang on the trailer at Louden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home