I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Hell hath no fury like a nimda scorned

first
rule of tagging (and blogging)
don't be needy or you'll be instantly
black balled.

Be
secure in yourself!!!

alright, who
did it?

I know
what you did

and I can
fix it,
but I
want names
named!!!

well...i seriously caution
you
to NOT criticize the blog today. You'll
have to just live
without the tag
for a bit.

rooster won't stop crowing
you can blog all you want,
i'm done bitching AND administrating.

well
leigh,
if you'd been paying attention
you'd know
that the blog has had technical difficulties and is white for today. For
blog's
sake!!!

Ash, you COULD digicam
us some pics
for blogs sake

...see I got Aunt LIl's bday wrong too
and you
don't hear HER
complaining.

It's funny how much
you can actually
bitch about
if you just give it a little
effort.

Anyway,
no one answered
my
blog poll

You people have to get over it
Leigh, the blog is now white, please post in dark colors only...

and

live in the now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home