I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, July 25, 2004

dammit

my sleeping schedule is completely screwed up. yesterday afternoon i made the mistake of taking a short nap. then tyler brought me back a coolatta at 10pm which i greedilly sucked down. he and i ended up shopping online and playing cards until 2:30...THEN, i woke up, looked at his clock and it said 8:10....i catnapped until 9 and dragged my ass out of bed, only to look on the puter and it said 7:46! apparently, the power went off in the night and when he reset the clock he set it an hour ahead. dammit. so i woke up at like 7 after going to bed at almost 3 and i'm really tired now. i made pancakes and bacon for breakfast this am, which means i'll be taking a big nap at some point. i'm gonna vaccum a bit first. and in other news, there were actually jobs in the paper for me to apply to today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home